On Saturday 7th April 2012, all the hot girls from TFI Lunch, Dukes Lane, Brighton will be digging out their old school uniforms and ‘doing’ a St.Trinian’s day to assist with Sally’s fundraising efforts for the Brighton Marathon and her chosen children’s charity ‘NSPCC’. Please come on by and enjoy the carnage that is bound to ensue.
If you can’t make it, please feel free to follow the link below to Sally’s ‘VirginMoneyGiving’ page, which will allow you to contribute directly to this fantastic charity. With all our thanks, Sally and the TFI Team!
Having catered office lunches can be a benefit for any business. Of course, because there are so many different options to choose from, it can be difficult to come up with meals that are appealing to everyone and that are worth the money.
Buffet-style meals are always the most cost-effective option because you can feed more people with less food. The more food that you can provide for the least amount of money, the better off you will be with business meals like this. When you are checking out professional catering services, you should have some ideas in mind of buffets that would work for your office.
Gourmet Sandwiches, Buffet Platters, Fresh Seafood Platters and Canapés are always a good option because they are affordable and can serve a lot of people. You can have buffet-style service with these main dishes, providing a selection of sides and possibly even desserts for people who are looking to get more from their office lunches. Finger and Fork Buffets and pasta are other options that are affordable and can serve larger groups of people for less. A little bit goes a long way with these meals, which is what makes them a great option for a buffet-style accommodation.
Office lunches shouldn’t be too heavy, of course, which is why you need to consider all of the buffet options that are out there. Sandwich platters, finger food platters, and appetizers are great lighter choices for a lunch buffet that might help you keep employees awake during the post-lunch hours when most people would probably like a nap after such a filling meal. Anything that allows you to have a wide selection of choices for less money is going to do great in the office buffet lunch catering menu. Of course, you should discuss your options with the buffet caterer to ensure that you can get food that everyone will enjoy.
There is really no limit to what you can do with catered office lunches. Having a buffet meal is the most cost-effective for your business, which is why it is the most popular option. You really need to take the time to explore different options, including things like soups and sandwiches that are popular for lunch meals, and make sure that you find a menu that your employees will enjoy. It’s just lunch, so it doesn’t have to be a five-star meal by any means. However, it should be something that is affordable, well-received, and easy to create for the group of people that you have to feed.
Christmas Party Catering – “Like it or not, but now that we’ve all returned from the summer holidays, it is now time to start thinking about organising that Christmas party! This year as companies set their entertainment budgets for the festive season in the light of current economic malaise, one phrase will be used more often than not, “we can’t spend too much!”
As a party organiser, this is the last thing you want to hear, as it makes your life that much harder trying to find the right venue, food, music to keep everyone happy on a slimmed down budget. So, this year, you really need to be on top of your game!
Here are some of our top tips to ensure you come out looking like a true party organising god / goddess.
1) Start early – leaving the organising of something like a Christmas party for ‘tomorrow’ isn’t going to help make it easier! Kick off the process now and secure at least a venue. Starting early also has the benefit that all of the ‘free’ venues are going to be snapped up sharpish, so get in there quick! And yes, many venues do offer free facilities as they aim to make their dosh on the booze that you and your buddies will be consuming…….and if you are planning a party for local Alcohol Anonymous society or the Mormons…. just don’t tell the venue!
2) Work out how your budget should be broken down. Key thoughts should be around music, food, drink, decorations and even transport. Once your budget is set get hunting on Google! Be wary of recommendations from venues around the food offering if they are proposing to ‘arrange’ it on your behalf or as part of a package. Unless you are in discussions with a quality restaurant as the location for your party, be careful, and remember that if it sounds too good (i.e. cheap!) to be true, it probably is!
3) Don’t be afraid to tell a potential venue that you are bringing in your own music, caterers, jugglers etc. as they are probably happy just to have you on board for the drink sales. Don’t let them bully you!
4) For the food side, you will need to have your “spend per head” figure ready before you approach any caterers with a request for a quote. Why not check out our offerings at www.tfilunch.com and see a range of quality buffets all at reasonable prices! You can use these as a benchmark for all your other enquiries.
5) When choosing a caterer, do your research and make sure that they can physically manage a job as big as a Christmas party – providing quality catering for 300 people cannot be done out the back of a hotdog van !
Finally, on the ‘don’t leave it too late’ theme – remember that good caterers, like good venues, get booked up early……so get going soon and best of luck!
When you’re considering office buffet food, you have a lot of different options. Making the most of your lunch is about creating food choices that are easy, desirable, and convenient. Having to leave the office for lunch is a thing of the past with buffet catering, which allows you to get great lunches for everyone, onsite for less. Of course, you have to determine how you’re going to set up this type of service and whether it’s going to be an exclusive lunch club or if it will be offered to everyone. It all depends on your preference. No matter what you choose, there are plenty of great ideas for lunch menus that will appease everyone.
One of the most popular options for office buffet food is sandwiches. Sandwich platters are a great easy lunch option that are affordable and still provide a little bit of variety for everyone. You can find a wide selection of sandwich types to choose from, making it easy for everyone to find something that they like. If you want to dress it up a little, you can even add soup and/or salad to the buffet to provide even more variety and selection for the employees in the office.
Another great office buffet food option is a finger food selection. Finger foods and appetizers make a great lunch menu, while still providing the variety and selection that people are looking for. Catering services do great in the way of providing you with a wide selection of options for an office lunch menu, including appetizers and finger foods that will give everyone a great lunch for less. Creating the menu is sometimes an option, although most companies have a preset menu that they will have you select items from for your catering needs.
Having lunches in the office saves everyone time, money and hassle on their dining. Whether you are going to cater lunch for a special occasion or you are looking for full-time lunch service for your employees, there are plenty of office buffet food ideas out there to choose from. Making the most of your menu is the key, since you are taking the time to have food created especially for your office. If you’re having trouble choosing or coming up with great ideas, consider taking a poll around the office to see what people would like to have on a lunch buffet. Not only will this make your decision easier, but it will give your employees choices in their lunch menu which will make it more enjoyable for everyone.